What are Scale G-Signs?
A totally custom, full color vinyl sign product for your Garden Railway. From a single locomotive number to a fully custom designed logo for your entire railway. We can do it all. From period correct posters for the walls of your buildings, to custom designed marquee sign to make the buildings on your layout all your own. Custom billboards and road signs for your entire layout. Lettering and logos for your die cast vehicles. We can even produce simulated gold leaf lettering that can be applied to the INSIDE of your building windows for that Old West Gilded appearance.
- Innovative new accessories designed for indoor or outdoor use – Custom designed by a garden railroader to meet the unique needs of the outdoor environment, and custom tailored to your layout. You no longer have to suffer with the same stock signs and designs as everyone else. Make your layout uniquely yours.
- Weather resistant and UV stable commercial vinyl material – Made from the same commercial materials as used by the outdoor sign industry. This materials are designed for outdoor commercial installation, making them perfect for the outdoor garden railway environment. Only 2 Mil thick so its easy to conform to rivets, seams, even wood grain.
- Self adhesive – No messy glues or pastes.
- Materials and inks are rated for a minimum 8 year lifespan – Engineered and designed for 24/7/365 commercial use. No more worrying about how long your printed paper items will last outdoors. And no more replacing your signs every year because they have faded away.
- Scratch resistant coating and UV top coat are included standard on every project.
- Can be mounted to any material you prefer. – You aren’t limited to what WE prefer as a base, for example: you can adhere these to styrene for indoor use, aluminum or brass for outdoor use, or even wood for a vintage sign look.
- Complex designs are no problem. We can even cut around the perimeter of the designs to save you hours of cutting.
- Full color available, including Gold, Silver, and White.
- Base vinyl can be either White or Clear, making it that much easier to hide the edges of the stickers on your projects. Also, its not possible to create complex designs and logos for ANY base color. No more color matching required as the base color is visible through the clear material in the unprinted parts of your designs.
- All sign faces come ready to apply. Pieces can be shipped to you pre-cut or UN-Trimmed so you can trim the sign to fix EXACTLY the material you are applying it to. On a building sign for example, you can apply the sign face to the backing material and then trim the backing material and sign face together to allow for a perfect cut edge.
Our pricing is usually quoted per project as every project is different. but we strive to provide exceptional value to every customer, on every project.
- Most rolling stock projects start at $20 per car (both sides)
- Full color , posters, signage and marquee’s start at $15 per building.
- Custom design starts at $20
We will be producing some “Stock” items in the very near future that will be added to an online store here on the site. These are custom products that will be bundled into collections of popular pieces so you can grab a pack and go with no waiting. The first planned packages are some road and traffic sign collections, and some graffiti assortments for your rolling stock. Check back often to see what new and exciting things are available.
Contact us for more information or to place an order.